Sunday, May 22, 2016

AJC NEWS 3!

Sorry I've been so inactive...a lot of stuff has popped up about one of my recent edits. I'll explain later in the post!

Over the weekend I haven't been able to post! I had some sports, family events, etc. and I've been doing a few small projects for the Animal Jam Graphic Central!

I'll try to release a new fanfiction today PLUS an episode of Betrayal. I don't want to disappoint you guys!

Anyway, I have quite the edit to add to the 'Animal Jam Edits' page. Today I made an edit that looks like this:
If you are an avid Aparrian, you might've already seen this edit. Today, Aparri saw my edit on my Instagram page and made a video about it! You can watch the video here! Aparri actually added on to the idea with a pretty creative point of view. I'm sorry to brag, I just wanted to let you guys know :)

Also, if you are active on this blog, please comment below ^-^

Signing off,


1 comment: