Saturday, May 14, 2016

AJC NEWS!

Hiya everyone!
Before I start, I wanted to let you all know that the graphics I use for my posts/banners, etc. are from the ANIMAL JAM GRAPHIC CENTRAL. I am not an author for their blog, BUT I am a part of their management team!
http://animaljamgraphiccentral.blogspot.com/

Please make sure to grab their button for your blog and check their blog out. It is owned by the amazing awesomepanda868, who also made my signature! It's awesome that I commissioned it  just in time for the day I would make my blog! I will be signing out with the wonderful signature she made for me.
Anyway, some other news is that I will be publishing the first episode of my new series, 'BETRAYAL'! I don't have any specific rating for it, but I wanted to get it out there that there might be slight bits of gore. Nothing too inappropriate though and I truly hope you enjoy reading it!
Make sure to comment below with feedback, questions,etc. and if you have an idea for a new series, make sure to tell me as well!
Signing off,

3 comments: