Saturday, May 14, 2016

Welcome!

This is my FIRST EVER POST on this blog! I'm so overjoyed that I get to share my stories with the Animal Jam community. Here you can find true tales about Jamaa as well as captivating fanfictions! In my stories, there will be no use of cuss words so all language is appropriate. Please try to stay appropriate in the comments below as well! Since I just started this blog, I can't expect Jammers to flood me with commentary but eventually a few people who might say a few swears could come across this blog.

Anyway, let me tell you a bit more about my blog in detail. AJHQ (Animal Jam Headquarters) provides a variety of information about Jamaa including the tale of Jamaa's creation, Phantom battles and more. I will most likely not be posting much on the home page; series of different AJ fanfictions will be gathered into different pages to ensure an organized blog.

Make sure if you have any questions or feedback, put them in the comments below or contact me via private form with my email.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment